Loyalty Programme by Bishop Dental
Patients registered during the opening 3-month period and registered in the ‘Loyalty Programme’ at Bishop Dental are entitled to an ongoing 20% life-time discount on dental treatment at Bishop Dental.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Offer includes all preventative, restorative, endodontic, oral surgery and cosmetic treatment (whitening) including some prosthodontic treatment options (e.g. single unit crowns, inlays and onlays).
- Offer excludes all dentures treatments, 2 or more-unit bridge work, implant services.
- Loyalty discount does not apply to students and cannot be used in conjunction with other concession cards (e.g. SuperGold).
Bishop Dental has extended our loyalty programme to involve a number of companies/ organizations to further promote and show our commitment to the betterment of oral health in our community.
- Patients presenting to our clinic who are members/ employees of these companies/organizations, will be entitled to a 20% discount on all dental treatment at Bishop Dental for the period of their membership/ employment. Contact our Practice Manager to see if your company/ organization is in agreement with this programme.
- If you are a business owner/ manager and you believe such a programme will help benefit the oral health needs of your staff, inquire about how you get onto this programme by contacting us: email@example.com
10% discount for SuperGold card holders
*Terms and conditions apply:
- 10% discount on all dental treatment for SuperGold card holders
- Need to present the card checking in for your appointment to be entitled for this discount on your dental treatment.
- Not to be used in conjunction with the 20% loyalty discount. If you are a ‘loyal patient’, the 20% discount supersedes the SuperGold card discount.
FREE WINZ Quotations
Bishop Dental in collaboration with Work and Income support patients in obtaining dental treatment (urgent/ emergency treatment prioritised). Contact us for your FREE QUOTE.
Our practice is an ACC registered provider with all our dentists being ACC registered.
We provide a full range of ACC services with NO added private practice fees for ACC consultations and x-rays.
Minimum of 3 months no payments with no interest on every purchase*
- Flexible alternative to credit cards
- Simply swipe your Q Card and sign or enter your PIN.
Q Card Long Term Finance – Up to 12 months, no re-payments and no interest**
- Minimum purchase $300
- Bishop Dental offers up to 12 months no payments and no interest** on dental treatments $300 and over with Q Card.
At Bishop Dental, Q Card can offer you the chance to take advantage of either 3-12 months no payments and no interest finance offer. So act now.
* Offer only available to existing Q Cardholders. 3 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all purchases at participating retailers on Q EFTPOS Plans. Account Fees may apply. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
** 12 months no payments and no interest (‘Payment Holiday’) is available on Q Card Flexi Payment Plans. Minimum purchase $300. Account fees may apply. A $45 Establishment Fee for new Q Cardholders and a $35 Advance Fee for existing Q Cardholders will apply. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies at the end of the Payment Holiday. Offer is on-going. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLANS
Sometimes paying for large chunks of treatment soon after its completed can be daunting and distressing. We understand this, which is why at Bishop Dental, we offer your ‘Automatic Payment Plans’.
- If your treatment exceeds $800/- NZD and you have multiple visits over which you are having this treatment completed, ask our front desk about our ‘Automatic Payment Plan’ options.
- You can break down your treatment fee into interest-free installments (minimum installment amount $100/- NZD) and pay directly to Bishop Dental at your convenience.
- There is no catch! You simply have to ensure that full treatment fee is paid prior to the completion of your treatment (i.e. before or on your last visit for that treatment).